WELCOME TO eBILLING!
Please review the following information to assist you with successfully submitting invoices.
* The 1st invoice entered in eBilling must be approved by the court and the case number created in eBilling before submitting a 2nd invoice for the case.
* The case number is like a file folder. All documents are consolidated within that case (invoices, authorization to exceed, address changes).
* If the message appears that begins with "Another vendor may also be billing to Probate Case: . . ." STOP! Check My Invoices for a previously submitted invoice for the case. If the case number appears, use that case number to submit the next invoice.
* It is highly recommended to use online invoice entry.
* PDF invoices require the vendor name and address, invoice number (MUST MATCH the number entered in eBilling!), represented party name, dates, description of service with initials of service provider, time spent, and must be formatted with a top margin of 3/4 inch & bottom margin of 1 inch.
* If an invoice is rejected please email PCAAccountspayable@ctprobate.gov for instructions on proper submittal procedures.
Any questions regarding the eBilling system, contact the eBilling Help Desk at PCAAccountspayable@ctprobate.gov or 860-231-2442 x301.